Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Happy 52nd Anniversary...

Hi guys.
   


     So I have to ask, do you guys sit down at your computer and start to type about one thing only to hit the backspace bar and completely start all over again and again and again?  Well I do and I more times than not always end up talking about something completely different than what I originally had decided to go with.  This is what I have done today at least three or four times now. Yes, it's a record high on the old do over score board.  lol....
     As I really want to get to creating another card or two today I have decided to just jump into it...  
     Tomorrow will be my Mom and Dad's 52nd Wedding Anniversary and I wanted to make them a very nice card for just the occasion.  When I first started the card I had the idea of making it look very classy and very formal, but if you knew my Mom and Dad you would know that they are awesome parents and they are just as kooky as all get out. (not in a bad way, but in a fun way.) I have had a wonderful life due to my Parents.  After all these years us kids still know our Parents love and respect each other. For me that is an awesome foundation in any life.  I could go on and on, but truly I have awesome Parents and like most kids I am sure I haven't told them nearly enough just how much they mean to me and how much I love them.
     So, instead of a formal card I pulled out my April 2014 club set from The Stamps of Life and  added my own touch to the sentiments to make it into a VERY non traditional Anniversary card.  :O)  It is who I am and it surely is very much how my Mom and Dad are.  I also used my very first corrugated board easel card as well. Sounds funny, but I see a lot of people making cards out of it and I finally got my hands on a box and decided I wanted to use it for this card.  I had so much fun coloring up these jars and making this card.
     Thanks for stopping by everyone. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  Talk at you later.
Hugs Lisa G






3 comments:

Chrissy said...

So clever Lisa..fabulous card and love the easel design and great sentiments..awesome. I never know what I'm going to post about..I never know what I'm going to make when I start either..I dont even know what day it is..lol..

luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

Such an adorable card....love the sentiment and images. Just too cute!
:Dxx

Amanda R said...

I am sure your parents loved this! Much better then any premade card, they will treasure it forever!