Followers

Sunday, April 6, 2014

SPRING BREAK!!!

Hi guys.


     Well today is my official first day of Spring Break.  Ok, the kids started theirs on Friday at 11:35, but as I have been working a lot of overtime this past week I pretty much just lounged around my whole day yesterday.  Hence this is going to be my first day of Spring Break.  Yep, that's how I see it and that is what I'm going with.  
     We don't have a huge plan for the week, but instead a bunch of little trips to see family and just have an all around fun week. (I hope!  You know how plans can go astray, and OMG we always have them go astray.  lol.)  
     So, as my official first day I am heading out on a walk with my hubby and then we are all going to have a great day at home and make the kids a wonderful dinner of bar-b-qued steak with some Benny fries and corn on the cob.  Yumm, I just finished my breakfast and now I am wanting dinner.  :O)  What can I say, we are a meat and potato kind of family. lol....
     Ok, lets get onto today's card.  This card is another one of my mash ups of my Creeper Crew stamps from The Greeting Farm.  I just couldn't help pulling out little Monday and Thursday to come up with a wonderful little stamp that makes my card and me feel happy.  I tend to go with my Creeper Crew stamps  anytime I am wanting for new stamps as you can always get something different just by changing out a head with a great outfit/body.  Let's face it I probably have more than enough stamps, but I keep watching YouTube and checking out blogs that always makes me think I need more stamps and goodies.  Grrr... My name is Lisa and I am a card making supply aholic....
      I am in the Spring/Summer mood what with it being so sunny here at the moment and next week is suppose to get up into the 70's, so I am a happy girl.  I only bring it up as I made this card with a very bright color pallet and it just makes me smile with all those colors.  
     You will also notice I went a little enamel dot crazy on this one, but I just love them and I love the way that you can add so much color to a card with these wonderful little dots. :O)  
     Ok, if you are stilling hanging in there, Thanks So Much!  I really am so thankful to all of you sticking around while I have been MIA for so long due to life. You all mean the world to me. 
     Have a wonderful day and if you are just starting your Spring Break I hope you have an awesome one.  Talk at you later. 
Hugs Lisa G


Crabs, I didn't take a picture of the inside!  Sorry.... You know I love to show you the insides.  

 Supplies:
stamps-Creeper Crew-Monday & Thursday-TGF & Tickets2stamp-TSOL
cs-Neenah 110lb  smooth solor white & Neenah classic crest solor white 80lb, Soft stone-PTI
dp-boys only-doodlebug design, inc 2012
enamel dots-Lost & Found3 "Olive"  & Find Your Wings & Fly "Up & Away"-MME
Copic Markers:
skin-E50-E21-E13-R20
eyes-YG93-YG91-W5-W3
hair-E23-E27-E29
shirt-YG01-YG05
jeans-B95-B91-0
shoes & belt-E55-YG05-YG01
Spellbinders -standard circle-small

5 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh this is a lovely cheery card! And those enamel dots coordinate perfectly, I can see why you love them! Great card, and I hope you enjoy your time off! x

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Lisa..love the bright zingy colours..I'm plunging into Winter and loving it, as now I can breath..lol..pouring with rain today and my hair is growing by the minute with frizz..hope you have the most wonderful Spring break..

luv CHRISSYxx

Denice said...

Love your bright and cheery card!
Enjoy spring break....it goes by too quickly.
:Dxx

Stephanie R/S said...

Super cute luv the colors happy spring

Amy said...

Another fab mash up Lisa! I know what you mean about always wanting new stamps even when there are so many possibilities with the ones we already own because I was just thinking the other day that it feels like ages since a new Creeper was added to the Farm, LOL! What can I say... we are addicts, LOL! Love your bright and summer inspired card my friend, hope you are enjoying the time off!