Followers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

love is in the air...


inside of card.


 TGIF!!!
     Good morning all my blogging friends.   I hope that you are all having a great week.  I for one can not wait to see all the videos and new products that are going to come out of CHA this year.  lol... 
Most of all I can not wait to see what Marie and Jessica are cooking up over on the Greeting Farm.  lol...
       So while I am waiting. lol... I grabbed Anya here and made a really fun card for my friend to give to her Granddaughter for Valentine's Day.   :O)  As I needed to make a card for both my friend and for our Friday Spy Day over on the Farm Fresh Challenge blog I decided to combine the two.
Jas' Card!!!
      For this week's Spy Day we have come across Jas' card to case!!  Isn't this just the cutest card?  I had so much fun casing it.   I love how Jas has used the doily and the Spellbinder together.  When I went to make my card I could not find a doily anywhere.  Gggrrrr.....  So, I decided to improvise.  I pulled out two different sets of my circle Spellbinders and alternated between the two designs.  I then inked every other one to give it a little depth without having it take over the whole card.   Next I   decided that if Jas was going to use such a wonderful flower on her card that I should at least pull out my rolled roses Die-namics dies and put them to use.  lol... I wanted just a touch of ribbon around my flowers, so I added it in kind of like a bouquet of roses.
     I have to confess that I am really tickled and pleased with how my card came out and with the fact that I didn't mess up my flowers too bad. lol.. 
     I hope that you can all join us this week over on the FFF Challenge Blog.  Be sure to leave Jas some love if you haven't already. Then be sure to  check out the rest of the DT ladies cards here..  So until Sunday when I have a new idea that I want to share with you all .....  I will talk at you later.
Hugs, Lisa G

Supplies:
stamp-Cupcake Anya-digi-TGF
cs-Neenah & AC Cardstock
dp-love struck-WeR Memory Keepers
Memento Inks-Tuxedo Black, Angel Pink, Rose Bud & Summer Sky
Spellbinders-Tear Drop Circles & Lacey Circles
Die-namics-rolled rose & mini rolled rose-MFT
ribbon-Offray
diamond-Stickles
Copic Markers:
skin-E51-E50-R20
hair-E59-E57-E35-E53
dress & tights-R85-R83-YG93

6 comments:

Sugar Cards said...

OOOHHH LISA!!! She's SO CUTE!! I love the layers!!! is that spellbinders??? LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Rachel Parys said...

This is super cute! Love your flowers and papers! I also like how you ripped off your corners, instead of rolling them up.(always thinking outside the box!) I will have to try this layout today! We are stuck inside here in Colorado, crazy snowy!

Danni said...

This is adorable!! So many fun elements! You rocked this card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh just so so PRETTY!~

Amy said...

Oh Lisa, your card today is just full of clever ideas! The layered doily diecuts make for a great centerpiece and the torn corners with the second pattern beneath look fantastic! Hope you don't mind if I lift that idea sometime soon. :)
This is a beautiful Valentine with a beautifully colored Anya, I just know your friend's granddaughter is going to love it! :)

Amanda R said...

Lisa this is so sweet and I have to say I am LOVIN the rolled polka dot flowers! Awesome!